MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
The procedure is as follows:
- Ghanaian Applicants for HND and Non-HND programmes are to make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢150.00) and B’Tech applicants are to make a payment of One Hundred and Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH₵160.00) for the Koforidua Technical University On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers at Koforidua Technical University Campus – Cash Officeor at any Ecobank,HFC Bank, Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB), Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Cal Bank, UniBank and Fidelity Bank branches throughout the country.
- To apply by MTN Mobile money, visit ktu.edu.gh/applyonline (for MTN Mobile money services instruction).
- Foreign Applicants can purchase On-line Serial Numbers (OSN) E-Vouchers online by visiting www.ktu.edu.gh/applyonline using any VISA Card enabled for online purchase at the cost ($50.00).
- Access the Online forms by visiting our online application portal at ktu.edu.gh/applyonline after payment.
- In completing the on-line forms, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photographs and result slips/certificates. Note: Photographs must be of a white background.
For further details on the on-line application process and the available programmes- of study for the 2019/2020 academic year, please visit www.ktu.edu.gh. Applicants can only apply online via Koforidua Technical University online application portal.
- Applicants awaiting results are eligible to apply.
On-line applications should be submitted not later than Friday, 30th September, 2019.
For general admission enquiries call:
- Admissions, 0243428122, 0274537604
- Dean, Faculty of Business and Management Studies – 0244719864
- Dean, Faculty of Engineering – 0540569268
- Dean, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology- 020004458
- Dean, Faculty of Built and Natural Environment – 0200639163
- Dean, Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences – 0244633647
- Director, IODL – 0244597229